Our priority is to provide our patients with ongoing care and support during this difficult time.
Please read below if you have an appointment, as our office policy has changed to address “social distancing due to the coronavirus”.
- If you have signs and symptoms of respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, please cancel your appointment and notify your primary care provider. We are happy to reschedule your appointment in the future.
- If you have come into close contact with anyone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 withing the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- If any member of your household have come into close contact with anyone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- To protect our staff and other patients, we ask that you avoid bringing any other family members or people to your appointment. If it is necessary for someone to accompany you to your visit, please limit it to ONE person. This person may be asked to wait in a separate waiting area or their vehicle.
- There will be no shared reading material in waiting rooms such as magazines or newspapers.