UPDATED as of May 21, 2021
What to Expect for Your Radiological Procedure
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and community is our number one priority. As you prepare for your procedure at Advanced Medical Imaging, we want to reassure you that we have implemented precautions for your safety based on national and local guidelines.
Keeping you Safe
Our facility and staff are ensuring your safety in several ways:
- Your care teams will be wearing surgical masks and performing frequent hand hygiene
- Masks are still highly recommended for patients at AMI
Please limit visitors to ONE per patient.
- Pediatric/Minor patient, 19 years or younger (limited to one parent/guardian)
- Dependent adult needing special assistance from a support person (as determined by the staff)
- Patient care partner needing teaching and instructions prior to discharge (as determined by the staff)
Thank you for protecting the health and safety of all of our patients.