What to Expect for Your Radiological Procedure
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and community is our number one priority. As you prepare for your procedure at Advanced Medical Imaging, we want to reassure you that we have implemented precautions for your safety based on national and local guidelines.
Screening Questions for COVID-19
Staff will ask COVID-19 screening questions and take your temperature on arrival to the facility and in the registration booth on the day of the procedure. Screenings are to ensure you remain healthy prior to your procedure.
Keeping you Safe
Our facility and staff are ensuring your safety in several ways:
- Your care teams will be wearing surgical masks and performing frequent hand hygiene
- You will be asked to wear a face covering upon entering and when in the facility
- If you have a cloth mask, we ask that you bring it with you and wear it while in our facility. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide you one.
Due to heightened concerns about the spread of COVID-19, NO visitors are allowed in our facility. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
In limited circumstances, a healthy adult support person may be present for the following:
- Pediatric/Minor patient, 19 years or younger (limited to one parent/guardian)
- Dependent adult needing special assistance from a support person (as determined by the staff)
- Patient care partner needing teaching and instructions prior to discharge (as determined by the staff)
The purpose of support persons is to assist with specific needs of the patient, as identified by the staff. All support persons must:
- Enter through designated entrances to check in and be screened for risk of illness
- Follow all infection prevention and other facility guidelines.
After Your Procedure
- Detailed instructions would be given to your designated caregiver over the phone; if applicable
- At discharge, the care team will escort you and wait with you for your ride; if applicable
- Your designated care giver will be asked to wait and meet you in at patient pick-up location.
We are grateful you have chosen to receive your care with us and will do everything we can to support you and your loved ones through this day.