SphenoCath® is a soft, tiny applicator used for a sphenopalatine ganglion (SPG) nerve block. Interventional radiologists use image guidance to apply medication to the SPG, a bundle of nerves in the back of the nasal cavity. Once applied, the SPG block can relieve headache pain instantly and prevent future attacks. SphenoCath® provides most patients with immediate relief of pain from headaches, craniofacial pain, facial pain, migraines or trigeminal neuralgia. Advanced Medical Imaging’s success with this procedure has made it the only SphenoCath Certified Training Center in the nation. Physicians from across the country come to AMI to learn from the best.
● Most patients experience immediate relief
● Fast 10 minute in-office procedure
● Safe for children and pregnant women
● Return to normal activities immediately
● Covered by most insurance companies and Medicare
● Average relief time of 3 to 6 months
● Same-day appointment possible
For more information or to schedule a consultation call 402-484-6677.