Last Updated: April 24, 2017
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Website, fill out a form, request customer service, or otherwise communicate with us via the Website[EMD1] [SK2] [SK3] . Such information may include information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number and credit card information [EMD4] (“personal information”) and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Website. When you access or use our Website, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
- We log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Website.
- We use various technologies to collect information, including (1) sending cookies to your computer or mobile device, and (2) placing web beacons on pages of the Website.
- Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Website and your experience, see which areas and features of our Website are popular and count visits.
- Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How Your Information is Used
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Website;
- Provide and deliver the information, products or services you request;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by AMI and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provided the information.[EMD5]
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of AMI or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, whether to another company or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by AMI about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- With your consent or at your direction; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Social Sharing Features
The Website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button and the Twitter “Follow” button), which let you share actions you take on our Website with other media. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the privacy settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
Use these social sharing features at your own risk. No security measures, including the privacy settings referenced in the paragraph above, are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that the information you share using such features will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
AMI takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, including SSL, password protection, and encryption. We do not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes. When we no longer need your information, we dispose of it safely.
- You can always choose not to provide information when you are prompted to do so. Note that if you do not provide us with certain mandatory information, then you may be unable to take advantage of certain features on the Website.
- You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time as described in “Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences” below, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Website.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from AMI by following the instructions in those communications or by sending us an email at info@AMImaging.com or calling 402-484-6677. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
AMI is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. Users outside the United States are advised not to disclose personal information to us.
Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
You have the right to access, correct and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences on the Website at any time by signing into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. You may also do so by contacting us via telephone, postal mail, or email. If at any time you wish to opt-out of our use of your information for internal marketing purposes, you may do so by telephone, postal mail, or email as follows:
Advanced Medical Imaging, LLC
Attn: Marketing Department
7601 Pioneers Blvd.
Lincoln, NE 68506
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of AMI who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address set forth above.